- Provide an educational environment that is conducive to learning.
- Offer quality education at an affordable price.
- Offer career planning and placement assistance.
- Provide highly qualified staff, whose professional goals are consistent
with the goals and objectives of the school
- Offer a curriculum that provides the student with the
skills and experience necessary for employment in a fun
low stress environment.
- Develop the student as an individual and as a member
of the cosmetology industry and business community.
- Offer basic and advanced skills that will enable the
student to be highly competitive in post graduation
- Design and implement new programs of study as the
- Develop a professional attitude and a code of ethics in
the student that are relevant to the Barber industry
and business community.